Sunday, October 17, 2010
Ehilà
I have a question unusual.I used to be very overweight, with a BMI of 28. earlier this year, I started to lose weight very quickly and from April was diagnosed with cancer.
By the end of may, my weight was slumped to what is perfect for my height and remained there. now that I'm in remission, I want to keep this new weight. However, I know that most people gain weight back after massive weight loss and, in any case, not ' earn ' my weight loss.
Are very motivated to stay at this new weight, partly because I don't want to ever be so sick again in my life, and being overweight is a risk factor for cancer also because when he was very sick, that I kept my wits fashion websites, looking at all the clothes that I could wear I once had the better.I'm keeping a food diary and I'm eating the right amount of calories to my age (42), activity level and tall. I also started walking for an hour a day and when I am in better health, the intention of joining a gym and take lessons.
I also got rid of my old clothes and taking pleasure in buying new clothes that fit perfectly. It was extremely expensive, so if you gain weight again, I will be for great clothes invoices.
But already I'm coming up against problems.Above all other people-someone always seems to be offering cake or alcohol and they seem to be offended if I refuse.Some people have also said that I need to ' power ' even if weight is clinically perfect for my body and the height. I think we're shocked at how much weight I lost and thinking that if I returned to look like I did before in some way would mean I was back to normal.Then there are people who seem to want to actively me for being fat. again a friend, who is more than obese, passes above me virtually chanting that weight loss always returns.My partner, who is overweight, loves her food and is bringing always chocolate and other snacks at home.We also got clashes on it-says he understands, but then leads me home some chocolates.
Also, I missed a huge amount of muscle mass because of my disease. should I expect to put on weight as more exercise, like muscle returns, or is all the weight gain probably be fat?
Anyone has any advice for me? I feel like the good thing only by bearing that awful disease was weight loss and want to retain. I couldn't stand if I once more fat than everything else-but how to cope with family and friends who want to push food onto me? And know nothing of altered metabolism etc etc?
Thanks for all the advice,
Alexie
0 comments:
Post a Comment